Moved into a new home or have a new remote? Programming your garage door opener is very easy! Here’s how you do it:
- Step 1: Place a ladder beneath the garage door opener to reach the unit.
- Step 2: Find the “Learn” button on your garage door opener. The learn button will be located on the same side as the antenna. The button may be either red, green, orange, purple, or yellow, and beside it will be a small LED indicator light.
- Step 3: Press and release the “Learn” button.
- Step 4: Within 30 seconds of pressing the “Learn” button, press and hold the button on the remote control for three seconds, then release.
- Step 5: The LED indicator light will turn off and/or the garage door operator lights will blink to indicate that programming was successful.
It’s as easy as that!
If you need more assistance, please give us a call at (470) 205-2224 or submit a maintenance request to your resident portal. We’re here to help!