No one likes bugs, rodents and other unwanted pests in their homes. The best way to defend against pests is to take preventative measures. Here are some top tips for keeping pests out of your home:
- Keep tree branches and shrubbery well trimmed and away from the house.
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry.
- Store garbage in sealed containers and dispose of it regularly.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the house and five inches off the ground
- Clean your home regularly!
- Call a qualified pest professional for additional advice and treatment if necessary
If you need more assistance, please give us a call at (470) 205-2224 or submit a maintenance request to your resident portal. We’re here to help!